QZSS's Disaster and Crises Management Report signal reception with Spresense, a Sony's board microcomputer
The positioning satellite QZSS broadcasts Disaster and Crises Management Report signal that broadcasts emergency information in the event of a disaster. This signal is sent as one of the Submeter Level Augmentation Service signal (L1S signal) in an emergency.
From new firmware v1.4.1 released on October 4, 2019, getDCReport (), which is an API for acquiring QZSS disaster information sentence, has been added.
Following the Spresense tutorial for the Arduino IDE, I confirmed that the first letter
QZQSM of the disaster crisis report signal message was received. The decode software implemented for Spresense was used to confirm the disaster crisis report described in the specifications.
- Nankai trough earthquake text information for QZS's disaster and crisis management report test delivery 8th March 2022
- Test broadcast of the disaster and crisis management report from quasi-zenith satellites and it's revised specification 28th January 2022
- Reception of disaster and crisis management report sent from QZS-1R on u-blox ZED-F9P 27th December 2021
- Test data delivery of disaster and crisis management report from QZS-1R 11st December 2021
- Documents on test delivery for QZSS's disaster and crisis management report 9th December 2021
- Arbitrary format transmission of QZSS's disaster and crisis management report 28th March 2021
- Test message delivery of disaster and crisis management report sent from QZSS 25th March 2021